Friday, September 6, 2013

Signed Items.

I've had several of you contact me regarding signed items.

Right now, there is no way to get signed books unless you attend a signing.
Once Shattered Ties releases, I will do signed copies like I do with every release. (My assistant Amber is probably beating her head off the table as she reads this. She gets to stuff the books in the mailers.)

I CAN send out signed items. I have cards for Torn and Twisted and BRAND SPANKING NEW Shattered Ties bookmarks.

If you are a RESIDENT OF THE US and would like a signed bookmark/card, please send me a SELF ADDRESSED envelope WITH A STAMP. You can send it to:

K.A. Robinson
P.O. Box 64
Lumberport, WV 26386

If you are outside of the US, email me at KARobinsonfans@aol.com and we can see if I can get something to you.

Please remember, I am scatterbrained. I usually only check my P.O. Box once or twice a month. So it will take me a few weeks to get them mailed back to you.

Remember - STAMP.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment