Friday, March 28, 2014

What comes next with the Torn Series.

I've had several readers ask me what will come next with the Torn Series now that Drake and Chloe's story is complete. (Torn, Twisted, Tainted)


The Torn Series will go on.

Right now, I'm working on Logan's novel - Toxic: Logan's Story. It is finished and in editing at the moment. It will be released on May 19th, 2014. The cover and description will be released on April 19th. For those of you who are diehard Chloe and Drake fans, don't worry. You'll still see them in Logan's book, as well as in future books.

Each character in the three original Torn Series books will have a story of their own. (This includes Logan, Amber, Adam, Eric, Jade, Danny, and Jordan.) There will be a total of 8 books in the Torn series, counting Torn, Twisted, and Tainted.

I have plans for several novels over the next few years, so please bear with me. Each character will get the chance to tell their story, but the releases for Torn Series books will be spread out a bit since I'm working on other books as well.

Also, you can join my mailing list (link is at the top of this page!) for the latest news on all of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment